Medical consultations with the doctor are available without prior appointment. The Doctors are happy to arrange appointments by request outside Surgery times if necessary.
Nursing care may be provided by appointment for cervical smears, dressings and chronic disease clinics. It is the responsibilty of the patient to keep an appointment or notify the surgery if they are unable to attend.
Dispensing of all medicines to patients living more than 1 mile from a chemist.
- Minor surgery (GP) Llawdriniaeth Fechan
- Family Planning (GP) Cynllunio Teulu
- Asthma Clinic (Nyrs)
- Diabetes Clinic (Nyrs) Clefyd melys
- Blood Pressure Clinic (Nyrs) Pwysedd gwaed
- Angina Clinic (Nyrs)
- Phlebotomy (Nyrs) or healthcare assistant
- Cervical smears (Nyrs) Profion Ceg y Groth
- Travel vaccinations (Nyrs) Brechiadau teithio
- Ante natal Clinic (Midwife / Bydwraig)
- Childrens' immunisations and checks (Health Visitor / Ymwelydd Iechyd)
- Insurance Medical (GP) Archwiliad Yswiriant
- Smoking Cessation Service (for further information freephone number of All Wales Smoking Cessation Service - 0800 085 2219).
Home Visits/Ymweliadau Cartref
Patients too unwell to attend surgery may request a visit. The request should be made if possible before 11:30 am.
These require 48 working hours notice to ensure accurate processing and are best dealt with by presenting, posting, faxing the repeat slip with requests clearly marked or ordering on-line. Please do not phone in for repeat prescriptions. Repeat prescriptions are best collected from the surgery after 11.30am.